Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tom Felton Practices the Dark Arts at NYCC

To Do: 10:00 AM Dark Arts, 1:00 PM Potions, 3:00 PM Quidditch, 5:00 PM mend the Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement and kill Dumbledore. I knew Draco Malfoy didn't have the guts to do it and I suspect he's not all bad, though he spent the majority of his childhood as the slimy bully from Slytherin. You can ask Draco himself how he feels about having the Dark Mark and being a follower of You-Know-Who when actor Tom Felton comes to NYCC this October! You heard me right, Felton will be coming to talk about all things Harry Potter at his NYCC panel and I hear he'll even be signing some autographs for you Mudbloods. If one magical heartthrob wasn't enough, welcome vampire slayer Nicholas Brendon to NYCC! Keep your wands at the ready! Until next time...

Stay nerdy my friends,

-Lance

P.S. Follow me on Twitter @lfensterman for the first word on the latest NYCC news!


~~~

Letter from Lance Fensterman

No comments: