Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lolita Fashion at New York Anime Festival 2009

Hello Everyone!

One of the apparent visual aspects at the New York Anime Festival 2009 was the lolita fashion. Compared to previous New York Anime Festivals, there were more booths selling lolita fashion merchandise. However, it was hard to find all lolita fashion dressers in a crowd. As a result, at the festival exhibition hall, most of my time was spent on taking pictures of those who wore the fashion and just the clothing itself. Whenever I saw lolita fashion I just had to take pictures of it.


Artist Lolita

Presenting Melissa Diaz! I just thought it was cool to see a lolita fashion goer having a booth in the artist alley.

Wa Lolita

This is actually one of my favorite styles of lolita (the other preference is Qi Lolita). The styles are not as popular as the other styles of lolita. Because the style is rarely seen, I was so happy to see someone wearing it. Definitely had to take a picture. (^_^)


For more pictures, check out the Something Deeper: Anime, Manga and Comics Page on Facebook

Thank you for checking out my photographs!
© 2010 Linda Thai
Photography by Linda Thai

No comments: