Thursday, September 10, 2015

NYCC 2014 Cosplay

My camera was out of focus unfortunately. However, I’m sure fans of the Aliens series will recognize this iconic science fiction terror.

Since the movie has been out for a while, I didn’t think I would see anymore SuckerPunch cosplay. However, here they are! Amber and Blondie.

I have no idea what the cosplay was of, but I was thoroughly impressed with the overall craftsmanship.

Mami Tomoe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I love her musket! It looks awesome.

Xena from Xena the Warrior Princess. She straight up looks like the character. Yes, including having a similar face to the actress Lucy Lawless. (@_@) I was like whoa…

Interesting interpretation of Sailor Moon. Masculine armor versions.

Now this is adorable! A cosplay family as Bulma, Vegeta and Trunks! I think the baby stole the show though.

Yes, that’s a real person. Hello, Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.

Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) from Avengers Age of Ultron. I cosplayed as this version on Friday, but took this picture on Sunday. Unfortunately, I did not spot anyone else portraying this version. BTW, that’s her real hair. Thumbs up to her!

Sally from The Nightmare before Christmas. Her eyes. No, not her own, but the make up that was done onto her eyelids. Yes, her eyes are closed. Awesome effect.

© 2015 Linda Thai

Photography by Linda Thai

For more pictures, check out the Something Deeper: Anime, Manga and Comics Page on Facebook

No comments: