Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Carrie, Evil Dead and The Bay Terrorize NYCC


Don't Take Carrie to the Prom

I never went to prom. I wasn't really into dancing to cheesy music, drinking punch that someone inadvertently spikes and watching the cool kids spill pig blood all over the telekinetic girl who then snaps and makes sure everyone burns to death in the gymnasium. Not really my thing. I do enjoy watching it all unfold though which is why I'll put on my dancing shoes for the cast and crew of the much-anticipated reimagining of Carrie at NYCC 2012! Horror film fans rejoice! The IGN Theater is getting spooky on Saturday, October 13. For those of you who find enjoyment in the demonic and hell raising, don't miss Bruce Campbell and the cast and crew of the cult-hit horror film remake of Evil Dead as they join the Carrie group in a goose bump inducing panel. Save room for more! The Bay director Barry Levinson is bringing his terrifying new found-footage film about a mysterious killer parasite that wipes out an entire seaside town to NYCC 2012. If you can't handle the freakiness stay out of the IGN Theater! Want to tap into this fright fest but haven't bought your tickets yet? Saturday, 3-Day and 4-Day passes have sold out online, but limited quantities are still available with our official retailers! Be sure and give them a call to see if they can hook you up with tickets to NYCC 2012! Until next time...

Stay nerdy my friends,

-Lance

P.S. Follow me on Twitter @lfensterman for the first word on the latest NYCC news!


~~~

Letter from Lance Fensterman

No comments: