Sunday, September 23, 2012

The WB-TV Lineup Will Be at NYCC!


Warner Bros. Television Checks Out NYCC 2012

Though it may not technically be fall yet, it's starting to feel like my favorite season here at ReedPOP HQ in CT. Why is it my favorite? Well there's Mischief Night and Halloween, New York Comic Con (of course) and a new lineup of TV series waiting for me and my cat on the DVR when I get home each night. As a TV junkie I'm pumped to announce that Warner Bros. Television is hanging out on the NYCC stage with four panel presentations this year. Don't miss the select cast and producers from the television series Person of Interest, 666 Park Avenue, Arrow and The Following! Make sure you stay ahead of the curve at this year's show and download the Official NYCC Mobile App today to get the latest on show news, guest announcements, exhibitor info and special events . If you haven't purchased your ticket to NYCC 2012, I'd suggest you do so soon! Tickets are flying off the shelves and 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets are already sold out (though limited quantities are still available with our official retailers while supplies last). Don't miss out. Buy your Single Day Tickets today! Word on the street is Saturday Tickets are almost extinct. Until next time...

Stay nerdy my friends,

-Lance

P.S. Follow me on Twitter @lfensterman for the first word on the latest NYCC news!


~~~

Letter from Lance Fensterman

No comments: