Friday, August 21, 2015

New York Comic Con 2014 - Random Commentary Part 1

Can you guess how the line was for Stephen Amell from the tv show Arrow?

Ok the line looks pretty long.

Holy crap! It extended as far as the middle of the room!

I spotted a random attendee with light up sneakers and I asked him about it. If I remember correctly, it was his creation and at the time it was in production. Unfortunately, I can’t remember the name of it. I seriously want one.

Classic toys that brought back childhood memories.

TRANSFORMERS!! I think these are the Kre-O versions…

Aw Garfield! I favorite orange, fat, rude and humorous cat.

© 2015 Linda Thai

Photography by Linda Thai

Stay Tune for Part 2!

For more pictures, check out the Something Deeper: Anime, Manga and Comics Page on Facebook

No comments: