Monday, December 26, 2016

Alena Leonova as Harley Quinn at the 2016 Trophee de France

I'm not sure what to think of this...when I saw her costume I was like "ehhhhh...Judges might not like itttt." Yeah, if the judges were traditional, they may not be open minded to a non-skating dress without bedazzle. I cosplay and figure skate, and I went bug eyed on the costume. She could have dressed up as Harley Quinn, but visually, the costume quality does not meet the same standards as other skaters in her level. Unfortunately, the costume did not look professionally done. For goodness sakes! She's skating at a Grand Prix competition! If you can make it to that competition, you are pretty high in the rankings. Also, the music...it's "It's Oh So Quiet" by Björk and I remember hearing it in the movie "Ice Princess." Not sure how the music relates to Harley Quinn though.



© 2016 Linda Thai

No comments: