Friday, November 2, 2018

Media Report: New York Comic Con 2018 Day 4

If you are wondering what happened to Day 3...well...I was cosplaying the WHOLE day as Ultimate Madoka, so I didn't really take pictures. As a result, no Media Report of Day 3. Enjoy Day 4!

Yes, this is my spot. I was not cosplaying, but it's SUCH a perfect open space to sit on the carpet, listen on to a cosplay panel and view of the showfloor from above. Problem. You see on the sign it says “and Press Lounge?” Well, that's where the rest rooms were, so unless you had a press badge, can't use the toilet there!

Sunday is still a good day to just get things. This is assuming booths know how to split their stocks so freebies are available each day. Yes, wait on line for it.

Best presentation slides for cosplay ever. You don't know HOW hard it is to know what something is called until you have to go look for it and start wondering what the official names are. Hec! It gets worst when the technical name is not the same as the product name!

I was in shock to see that...only ONE of the crane games were empty! I would have thought both would be gone by the time the afternoon hit.

Ok besides all these freebies and today's cool toys, I stumble upon a booth that gave me quite the nostalgia. They had sooo many trading cards and some I never even knew existed. It was before I was born! Yes, I brought some, because it's my childhood and old shows I learned about later in life.

I like how I didn't notice this sign before...AT ALL, but I was doing it anyway throughout the convention!

When Fan Art becomes an officially acceptable. There were plenty of these on the doors.

Mass exodus...FOR REAL!!! See you next year!!!

© 2018 Linda Thai
Photography by Linda Thai
For more pictures, check out the Something Deeper: Anime, Manga and Comics Page on Facebook

No comments: