Monday, October 3, 2011

Pre-NYCC/NYAF 2011 with Chris Giarrusso

Hello again! Here is another interview with Chris Giarrusso, the man behind G-Man! He'll be selling some commissions and comics for a low price. Check out the interview for his plans at the convention. Remember to check him out at the Artist Alley.

~~~

So fans know when to come see you, what will your general schedule be at the Artist Alley?

I'll generally be at my table in Artist Alley for the entire convention. I believe I'm going to be participating in one or two discussion panels, which will temporarily have me away from the table, but I don't know exactly when those panels are schedule to happen yet.

What can fans expect from you at this year’s convention that is different from your previous participation?

I'll be doing one-dollar commission sketches.

What types of merchandise or products will you sell and what characters will be featured?

I'll have the first issue of G-Man available for only one dollar! I'll also be selling the G-Man graphic novel collections (volumes 1 and 2), as well as copies of the Mini Marvels Ultimate Collection. I'll have new G-Man prints, I'll be doing dollar commission sketches, and I'll have some original art for sale as well.

Will you be promoting anything new at the convention? If yes, what will it be and can you tell me more about it?

Nothing specifically debuting, but G-Man is still new to most readers, so I'll be doing my best to introduce new readers to G-Man for the first time.

~~~

Thank you Chris for participating in the interview!
If you want to learn more about Chris, check out my 5 part interview starting with part 1

© 2011 Linda Thai

No comments: