Monday, March 3, 2014

Otakon 2013 Dealers Room

A Kyoko Sakura with bat wings. There was a Madoka, Sayaka and Mami winged versions too. I think Mami was the first to be sold out followed by Madoka and Sayaka.

This is the item that I saw in the Dealer's Room and had no idea it was going to be at Otakon. I got the impression that the item was only available at Anime Expo. I had no idea that they were going to sell it at Otakon! Hopefully, I can get it at another convention. Oh, I actually found a funny photo of myself looking at Ultimate Madoka. I wonder if the photographer timed the photo. Hmmm.

The Aniplex Booth. Apparently, the Fate Zero stamps were supposed to be used for stamping your hand. To keep the image of the stamp, I decided to take a few of their postcards and collect all the stamped images. (^_^)

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Childhood memories.

“Nooooooooooo!” Your turn to come up with a caption for Gundam RX-78 2

Sailor Moon! Finally, get to see it in person!

I was hunting down all the conventions that had a booth at Otakon (trying to find a new con to try out). I come across the Anime USA booth and this lovely maid took the time to tell me about their convention. Good customer service. :-)

© 2014 Linda Thai
Photography by Linda Thai
For more pictures, check out the Something Deeper: Anime, Manga and Comics Page on Facebook

No comments: