Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cosplay at Otakon 2012

Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica!


Sailor Moon! I think this the manga version of her, but I really like the pink that she used.

It’s Oerba Yun Fang from Final Fantasy 13. Her prop caught my attention.

The back of the female Mass Effect character had lights. Very cool.

I’m guessing that this is Derpy from My Little Pony.

Kagamine Len playing with Kagamine Len?

Cabbage man from Avatar: The Last Airbender! Yes, those are cabbages.

Rouge the Bat from Sonic the Hedgehog. She can open and close her wing with strings that she pulls on. That was awesome!

Out of all the unusual characters to encounter at an anime convention, Flo(!) from Progressive!

The My Little Ponies are here!

© 2013 Linda Thai

Photography by Linda Thai

For more pictures, check out the Something Deeper: Anime, Manga and Comics Page on Facebook

No comments: