Monday, January 6, 2014

Media Report: Otakon 2013 Friday Happenings

This was the congestion that I encountered TRYING to reach the indoor fountain in the early afternoon. OMG, what in the world happened? Literally, this bottleneck was so tight that we were moving inch by inch. It was not easy going back the other way either…

There was a Lolita 101 - Introduction to Lolita Fashion panel at 1:30. Unfortunately, I could not stay for long. I had a Madoka fan gathering to attend. ^_^

Ahh finally decongested! It took red tape to prevent further congestion. It was a much smoother walk to and from the Indoor Fountain.

A huge Naruto gathering! Yes, gatherings happen more or less every hour at this location.

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic cosplayers waiting for the Aniplex gathering to begin.

Till this day…I do not know how this game is played. I have seen it at Anime Boston many times and completely forgotten about it until that night.

This was the night time entertainment in the Artist Alley. I believe I saw this group again sometime during the weekend at the Indoor Fountain. Can’t forget the pink t-shirt.

© 2014 Linda Thai
Photography by Linda Thai
For more pictures, check out the Something Deeper: Anime, Manga and Comics Page on Facebook

No comments: